Building Performance Engineer
The business line Urban of Tractebel Engineering creates sustainable solutions by integrating infrastructure, buildings, mobility and energy-efficiency. The main clients of the business line are mainly active in the regional and industrial development, both in public as private sectors.
You will work for the Energy Efficiency department in the Building & Complex structure product line of Tractebel. The Energy efficiency for buildings as well as for industrial sites plays a major role in the growth strategy of the "Buildings and Complex structures"
* You give support to our clients in the realization of our ambitious sustainability concepts, from pre-design to project follow-up for tertiary and industrial buildings.
* Integration of passive solutions in the architectural envelope
* Sustainable building and passive design of buildings
* Design of zero energy buildings
* Development of the technical concept during the pre-design phase
* Energy audits
* Provide solutions to reduce the energy consumption of a building
Within the department you participate in the preparation of offers, the execution of projects, the creation of tender documents and the follow-up of works.
Design and provision of techno-economic analyses of sustainability concepts and innovation strategies for buildings
Carrying out energy and comfort design studies
* BREEAM certificat credit in HEA (health and well-being) and ENE (Energy)
* Provide solutions to enhance the visual and thermal comfort (with EN 15251 - ISO 7703:2005)
* Energy modeling for buildings: energy analyses and thermal comfort design studies
Providing expert input studies for dynamic simulation
Highlighting the study related to BREEAM, LEED or local regulations
* You have a master's degree in engeering: (electro-)mechanical, energy, civil, ...
* You have at least 5 years of relevant experience with sustainable building (expertise in CAD, CFD, EPB of building simulations)
* Experience with projects in the industry sector is an asset
* You are a team player and are client oriented
* You are dynamic and have good communication skills
* You are willing to work in our 3 offices in Belgium (Ghent, Hasselt and Brussels)
* You have a good practical knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
* Knowledge of MS Project and Simulation Software (Design Builder, ANSYS) is an asset
* You speak Dutch fluently and have a professional level of English
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University) ;
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits ;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
* Posting Date: Jun 21, 2019