The GENERATION EUROPE BU (BU GEN) combines ENGIE's thermal generation activities in Europe in a single entity to meet the business challenges of the energy transition. The Business Unit's scope of activity covers the management and operation of natural gas, coal, biomass and large-scale Combined Heat Power assets. It is a cross-functional Business Unit currently operating about 20 GW across 8 countries (Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, The Netherlands, Portugal and Spain) with a workforce of 1500 employees. Carried forward by motivated teams and fully committed to our stakeholders, BU GEN aims at contributing to the harmonious progress by:
* Becoming a perfect complement to renewables: securing supply through a highly flexible and performing portfolio
* Helping large industrial customers to face the challenges of energy transition with existing and new technological energy solutions: leveraging on the competencies and infrastructure of the BU.
Are you ready for it? Seize this opportunity and join us!
The mission of the HR Professional within the HR Department is to:
Main Objectives & Challenges
Within BU Generation Europe (BU GEN), a great HR team is looking for a highly motivated, committed and dynamic HR professional (M/F) to join its team. Bring your talents and team spirit to our team in order to contribute to the deployment of the BUGEN business strategy.
Come and shape your role. Besides the confirmed or senior HR Partner role for our international Headquarters (based in Brussels but also in Paris, Zwolle and Roma), you may choose to take on further responsibilities in Performance & Reward or Talent & Organization Development matters, as per your professional interest and career evolution. We are an agile team and will be pleased to let you grow next to us.
Technical / Business skills
* You have, at least, a first experience as HR Partner
* You can demonstrate your knowledge and skills in other HR domains
* You are bold, open, demanding and caring and in line with the ENGIE Leadership Way
* You are a real team player
* You have outstanding communication skills
* You are autonomous and capable to deliver qualitative results on time
* You are pragmatic, results oriented while showing your innovative mindset
* Headquarters teams including our executive committee
* BU Operational Activities
* Group and other BUs' HR teams
* Depending on the role you will build
Specific business understanding
Good insight on the energy transition landscape
Experience / Diploma
* Master degree related to Human Resources
* Genuine interest in people and organization
* A relevant professional experience in human resources
* This position is based in Belgium (Brussels)
* Some punctual travel amongst the different local sites is to be foreseen
* To be defined depending on the responsibilities you will assume and your seniority
* Our working language is English. Dutch and French are also necessary for the job
* Other languages like Italian or Spanish are a significant plus to your application
* Posting Date: Sep 16, 2019