'Caring for the world, one person at a time'... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The BeNeLux Cluster Value Team Multiple Myeloma is a high performing cross-functional team inspired by a common vision to deliver more time for life for patients, by making Multiple Myeloma a manageable disease for patients and society, paving the path to cure.
We are looking for a (Sr.) Brand Manager eager to contribute to our vision and bring established marketing expertise to our team.
Next to flawless omnichannel marketing execution we expect the Brand Manager to feed the team with relevant stakeholder insights, make a solid translation to benefits (as basis for promotional materials) and support them with carefully selected reasons-to-believe and scientific insights. Moreover, the Brand Manager will be a core function to drive patient access in a complex and increasingly competitive market. The Brand Manager will work on the product Darzalex for both current and upcoming indications in Multiple Myeloma and beyond.
* Draft and execute a marketing and communication strategy for Darzalex in close collaboration with medical, patient access, business intelligence and finance
* Acquire expertise into Therapeutic Area scientific knowledge, market dynamics, competitive knowledge and customer segmentation
* Translate customer insights into a brand strategy for different customer segments
* Inspire and train the sales force on strategy and supporting messages in close collaboration with the Sales Manager and Medical Advisor
* Maintain a KOL network in Benelux
* Deliver marketing tactics in line with customer channel preferences and measure impact
* Closely collaborate with EMEA (international) Marketing Functional Network
* Initiate patient/customer centered solutions together with the Project Management office (PMO)
* Represent the brand and it's positioning in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders
Education & experience
* Master degree
* Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in product management or marketing in Innovative Rx Pharma with a strong track record of results
* Experience in Onco-Hemato is a plus
* Experience in stakeholder mapping and planning is a plus
* Language skills: Dutch, English and French mandatory
* Enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
* Out of the box thinker that is not afraid to challenge the status-quo
* Customer oriented both internally and externally
* Good social skills, easy connector to people
* Strong leadership skills both formally as informally
* Good prioritization skills
* Highly result driven with a 'Can do' mentality
* High potential and ready to move up in the organization
The Brand Manager Multiple Myeloma will be part of the Benelux Cluster Value Team (CVT) Multiple Myeloma and will report into the Country Value Team Leader (CVTL). The Brand Manager will be part of the Therapeutic Value Management (TVM) group in Janssen Benelux.
What's in it for you…?
"Caring for the world, one person at a time…"
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)