Apply to Job
Job ID 252174BR
Position Title BPA MANAGER
Job Description The role of the BPA manager is to be a business partner with internal customers to drive the business performance in a sustainable and compliant manner. The core activity is to measure and analyze the plant performance and its evolution, to synthesize the information through accurate dashboard and KPI's and to make appropriate comments and recommendations.
* You coordinate, prepare and appropriately challenge financial plans - strategic plans, budgets, latest forecasts and latest outlooks.
* You ensure adherence to legal, quality and compliance requirements as well as sound accounting practices.
* You provide management with clear, objective financial and business data to support the decision making process.
* You are a partner with the business to arrive at appropriate decisions in line with the financial objectives.
* You represent Finance to ensure that business planning, accounting and control from Puurs site perspective are integrated into decision-making process within the global Finance and the Novartis organization.
* You participate in finance and multi-function project teams.
* You monitor and ensure the compliance of all policies and SOP's.
* You monitor the ERP and reporting systems setup and consistency from Finance perspective.
Minimum requirements * You have a master degree in Economics or finance, having a MBA-degree is a plus.
* You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in audit, financial accounting or BPA.
* You have proven leadership skills.
* You have strong analytical, writing and negotiation skills.
* You are open minded with a sufficiently critical view and a pro-active attitude.
* You have a strong knowledge of MS office tools.
* You are bilingual Dutch - English.
* Experience with SAP implementation is a plus.
Division Novartis Technical Operations
Business Unit NTO ASEPTICS
Company/Legal Entity ALCON BEL
Functional Area Audit et Finance
Job Type Temps plein
Employment Type Permanent