Bone Local Administrator/ Coordinator
Date: Nov 7, 2018
Location: Anderlecht, Brussels, BE
Bone Local Administrator /Coordinator
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure ?
Nature and Scope:
The provide daily support to the local country team with focus on Bone in BeNeLux area. The Administrators are responsible for organizing, driving and following-up on administrative tasks related to the business in the country in scope.
The Administrators main task is to support the whole team in organizing their internal and external meetings e.g. logistics, develop invitations, keep track of attendees, compliance related tasks as setting up HCP contracts, ANFs, e-requests, ORBIT approval process, informing authorities, other administrative tasks related to activity/event. Additionally the Administrators work closely with the PO/SAP specialist(s) to secure that all financial matters also is handled in a compliant and effective manner.
The Administrators responsibilities include:
* Ensure efficient daily first line support to the entire local Customer Table(s) (the CT) (e.g.: MSL, KAM, SM, Market Access Mgrs.)
* Organize, administer and follow-up on various major projects and local events in relation to CT activities in the respective country
* Be the back-up support for other Area administrators in periods of additional work, holiday or sick leave
* Book hotel and travel according to guidelines for external guests and internal group events
* Contracts handling, shipment and archiving
* Update collaboration site and other corporate platforms with information
* Handle grants and sponsorship
* Ensure compliant process flows as per Area process and guidelines together with the local Compliance Officer
* Assist with marketing material, minor translations and proof readings
* Be in charge of stock and send out material to field force, customers etc.
* Update and maintain various lists and documents
* Handle incoming mail and fax
* Practical support in relation to onboarding of new employees
* Various office management tasks
Education and Background :
* Business administration and experience with a proven track record of positive results
* MS office and technical sense
* Relevant pharma knowledge is an asset
* Experience from a business support or coordinator role is preferred
* Excellent English and local language
Expertise and Competencies :
* Executive PA or Business administrative project management expertise
* Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, (SAP) and other relevant approval systems understanding
* Ability to manage and work in a complex and matrix driven organization
* Fluent in English, and main local languages
* Strong administrative skills and experience
* Customer oriented, Service minded and helpful
* Structured and able to prioritize
* Flexible - within a preferably full time timeframe
* Positive mindset
* Accountable and possessing the "solve it- attitude"
Job Segment: ERP, Office Manager, Administrative Assistant, SAP, Project Manager, Technology, Administrative