Big Data Software Engineer
As a software engineer in our tribe “Datahub”, you’re responsible to centralize, synthesize, and render understandable for a non-technical audience, the solutions described by our technical experts. Also, you will support the product owner to make sure these solutions match the business needs and will help create transparency towards our stakeholders. In your squad you are also responsible for the successful implementation of applicable processes and governance to be put in place and this in a cross-entity context within the larger group. To allow you to perform this function in the best conditions, you are supported by your squad and in particular by the squad Product Owner and Scrum Master.
Your main challenges:
- Actively participating to the squad ceremonies
- Documenting processes in place and performing a gap analysis against the ‘to be’ state, taking into account the sensitivities and complexities of a corporate organisation. Performing the needed alignment to ensure the right processes and governance is applied to the scope of our product. Coordinating with stakeholders to arrive to an efficient organisation of said processes.
- Understanding & coaching others on the needs and policies to which our products need to comply, ranging from a security, IT governance & data governance point of view. Identifying and highlighting risks & issues.
- Documenting and synthesizing solutions as proposed by our technical experts. Support the Product Owner to match the needs with these potential solutions and monitor closely all contributor roadmaps.
- Building a deep knowledge on our Tribe applications and a good understanding of their ecosystem.
Presentations, Analytics, Target Audience, Python, Governance, Keys, Datastream, Frameworks, AIM, Business, Ceremonies, Data warehouse, Transport, Tableau, IT Governance, French, Apache Cassandra, Policy, Data Governance, Scrum, Stock options, Mobile phones, Connectivity, Cloud Solutions, Small Works, Gap Analysis, AutoSys, Big data, Networking, Security, Coaching, Java, Public transport, Splunk, Disabilities, Implementation, Apache Hadoop, Apache Kafka, Fast Learner, ITIL V3, IDM, Scala, Sensitivity, Financial services, Technology, Cloud, Ab Initio, ETL, Product Support, SQL, Dutch, Hive, WinG, Engagement, Dental care, Banking, Accessibility, Data Processing, IBM, Apache Spark