BID & TENDER SPECIALIST
Are you an expert in smoothly coordinating the bid and tender process? Do you know how to lead and motivate bid teams to determine the winning customer value proposition and produce a winning proposal? Fabory has a fantastic opportunity for you!
What will you be doing?
As a Bid & Tender Specialist you are responsible for the coordination of the bid and tender process. In this process you work together with sales and your Bid & Tender colleagues in creating a winning customer value proposition. You will be coordinating from start to end work streams, timelines and narratives of the winning proposal.
At the core you are working on:
- General coordination of RFQ according to bid process.
- Review the bid/tender efficiently to qualify the Ask vs Fabory capabilities.
- Initiate meetings with internal stakeholders for qualification (bid go/no go) decisions to submit winning tender within the time constraint provided.
- Collect information and create the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation with input from stakeholders. Typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, sourcing, finance, legal and supply chain.
- Contact customer and internal stakeholders for all tender requests.
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and agreed upon bids.
- Evaluate and discuss the commercial aspects of the bid and ensure all services are included in the final price to the customer.
- Build up and maintain a narrative library.
- Drive continuous improvement regarding Bid & Tender management by deploying best practices and analyzing wins and losses.
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 2 years of Bid & Tender experience
- Experience with managing complex projects and/or work streams
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You build strong relationships, internally and externally
- High Communications skills
- High capability to manage efficient team working to produce the tender deliverables within a limited time period
- Sense of anticipation
- Negotiation skills
- Customer oriented
What does Fabory offer you?
- A fulltime position in Belgium
- The certainty of an immediate fixed contract
- An individual development plan
- A comprehensive compensation package
- A year end bonus
- Group insurance (contributions are paid 100% by Fabory)
- Hospitalization insurance
- 20 vacation days + 12 additional days (working 40 hours/week and paid 38 hours/week)
- Travel allowance
- Retirement plan
- Eco vouchers
- An onboarding program + opportunities to grow and learn
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative and high-performing team
As part of the US Company WW Grainger Inc., Fabory, a technical trading company, offers a wide and growing range of fasteners, tools, industrial items and safety products from reputable and well-known brands. The main customers of these materials are, for example, companies that perform repairs and maintenance and machine builders who use the materials in producing their machines. The customers therefore operate in many markets and sectors and Fabory supports both small businesses and multinational companies in their daily production and maintenance and repair.
Grainger has been recognized by Fortune Magazine as the most admired wholesale distributor in the world and Grainger is listed in the top 100 employers in the world.
**Fabory is an Equal Opportuniy Workplace**