B2B Energy Transition Product Manager
Belgium, Flanders , Flemish Brabant
R & D / Laboratories
LAB00000248 Requisition #
ENGIE Laborelec is a leading expertise and research centre in electrical power technology. Drawing on the skills of 240 highly specialised engineers and technicians, the company is active on the whole electricity value chain and backs a large set of customers in the fields of generation, transmission, distribution, storage and final use of electricity, with a particular focus upon the energy transition and the 3 D's - decentralisation, decarbonisation and digitalisation.
All forms of electricity generation come within our capabilities, whether centralised or decentralised, from fossil and nuclear to renewables technologies. Directly or indirectly, we also work for a large array of other customers, including grid operators, large industries, SME's, cities, regions or residential prosumers.
With a strong focus on high value delivery for our customers, we combine expert knowledge and operational experience with state-of-the-art analysis and measurement capabilities to provide operational research and development services, specialised expertise and tailor-made global solutions. We guarantee the independence and objectivity of our solutions and recommendations.
Established in 1962 to support electricity companies with a wide range of specialised services, ENGIE Laborelec is today a cooperative company, with ENGIE and independent grid operators as shareholders. ENGIE Laborelec has a global presence, with activities in more than 60 countries and offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Chile and Abu Dhabi.
The Downstream Department offers expertize, technical assistance and products related to electrical equipment, energy efficiency and smart grids. The commercial activities focus on offering energy transition products and services to industrial customers with a significant energy consumption.
The offer includes products and services related to:
* Condition assessment and performance of power electronics assets and electrical equipment;
* Physical products and monitoring concepts for energy storage aimed at B2B customers;
* Energy and process efficiency support and optimization.
In this new position, you will manage B2B products and services, from concept to design, including:
* Acting as intermediary between product development teams and the commercial organization;
* Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, mastering the "5 Ps" (product, price, place, promotion, and positioning);
* Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by continuing personal contact with customers and prospective customers;
* Setting a long-term vision and strategy for the B2B product portfolio;
* Developing a B2B product roadmap explaining the "why" behind the products you're building;
* Developing and implementing a go-to-market plan, and working with all departments to execute it;
* Balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders;
* Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product;
* Communicating the strategy to all relevant participants and stakeholders.
* You have an engineering or marketing degree
* You have a B2B commercial/business profile with a strong technology thread
* You have a minimum of five years' relevant experience in B2B product and business development
* You have a strong focus on the energy transition roadmap
* You are customer oriented, entrepreneurial and are strongly motivated to develop new activities
* You are a team player and a coordinator
* You have good communication skills
* You are fluent in English, French and Dutch
ENGIE Laborelec offers you:
* An exciting career in a leading research and competence centre, with prospects within ENGIE, the international energy player of which Laborelec is a part
* A competitive salary supplemented by numerous benefits
* A healthy work/life balance
Your HR contact:
Damien Colmant - firstname.lastname@example.org - 02 3820704
Workplace: ENGIE Laborelec - Rodestraat 125 - 1630 Linkebeek
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.