AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Brussels
Languages: ENGLISH only.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 9 years experience in a similar position.
- AWS Certification is essential: AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- Proven experience in Java, WebLogic and Linux.
- Proven experience in at least 1 programming language (Python, Bash, Perl etc.).
- Knowledge required to build sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure using Docker, Ansible.
- Knowledge of integration security in the DevSecOps pipeline (HP Fortify, Owasp etc.).
- Knowledge of continuous delivery and tools (Bamboo, JIRA, Git).
- Knowledge of Clouds platform and related tools.
Description of work:
- Set up the development environment in the cloud.
- Facilitate the continuous delivery of application by using automated tools.
- Plan, implement and upgrade DevSecOps pipelines.
- Promote the usage of DevSecOps methodologies for all the projects.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meeting with data center team.
Please send your CV to Navaid Faiz/Victoria and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment and work with clients who actively wish to diversify their talent force - ALL applicants welcome to apply