€380 - €450 per day
12-month ongoing contract
My Client are a globally leading Organization and are looking for an English-speaking Automation tester to join their ongoing project in Brussels. You will be integrated into the team where you will work closely with the IT team on site.
- Test, integration, release management, quality assurance, support and operation of solutions in the field of IT security, more specifically identity and access management;
- Provision of expert advice and assistance on identity and access management related matters;
- Participation in technical working groups;
- Production of technical documents and studies.
- Expertize in continuous integration techniques and tools (eg Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, GIT, SVN);
- Experience in testing tools (eg Selenium WebDriver, Serenity, TestLink, JMeter);
- Great understanding of web concepts such as HTTP, HTTPS, Web Services (SOAP and REST);
- Good knowledge of RDBMS, transactins and/or directories (LDAP);
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization and federation protocols, cryptography and web security will be considered as strong asset;
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral;
- Ability to integrate in an international environment and to cooperate well in a team.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an international, multilingual environment where you can add real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV or call