Syngenia, member of ENGIE (new name of GDF SUEZ Group), aims to strengthen the development of its customers through its technical assistance. By recruiting employees, selected for their skills and experiences, but also for their ability to adapt to the environment of our customers. By cultivating the passion of its employees through the possibility that we give them to develop through continuous training and various experiences.
For one of our clients active in the energy sector, we are looking for an Hardware Engineer:
Your tasks will be
- to discuss, design, execute, follow up and coordinate the hardware part within the framework of projects with colleagues and clients
- to ensure the SPEC, deadline and budget
- to develop, prepare, maintain and cooperate in the realization of a standardization for CAD / CAE (project templates, forms, FAQ lists, macro libraries)
- to gather data on new hardware products concerning the operation, size, etc. to help the project manager or the customer make the right choice
- to support efficiently the commissioning of the installations
- you have a bachelor or master degree in electromechanics with minimum 3 years experience and passion for automation
- you are fluent in French/Dutch; English is an asset
- you are a team player but can work autonomously
- you have a good knowledge of Eplan (P8 or Propanel), SPI Intools and Caneco
What we offer
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise. We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge. Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career. Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience. Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!