Syngenia, member of ENGIE (new name of GDF SUEZ Group), aims to strengthen the development of its customers through its technical assistance. By recruiting employees, selected for their skills and experiences, but also for their ability to adapt to the environment of our customers. By cultivating the passion of its employees through the possibility that we give them to develop through continuous training and various experiences.
For one of our clients active in the energy sector, we are looking for an Automation Project Engineer:
Your tasks will be
- to make a correct functional analysis for different projects
- to ensure technical detailed design and software development of projects
- to guarantee software test and commissioning
- to be part of the make up of the standardization of the processes
- to provide assistance and advice customers after delivery of the installation
- you have a technical master with minimum 3 years experience in industrial automation
- you are fluent in Dutch; English and French is an asset
- you have knowledge in electromechanics and a passion for automation
- you are a team player with strong communication skills
- you have a good knowledge of PLC Siemens S7, SCADA, Siemens, TIA Portal
What we offer
Working at Syngenia or for its partners means working at your talent and your expertise. We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge. Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career. Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience. Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!