Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
* Area of Interest
Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
* Job Type
* Technology Interest
* Job Id
Program start date: 30th July 2019
Training hub during 1st Year: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Location after the training: Brussels, Belgium
What You'll Do:
You'll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning graduate training program for young talent aspiring to move into sales or engineering roles. For the first part of the program, you'll learn about the latest technology advancements and how to effectively sell them. During the second part of your CSAP year, you'll further develop your skills through an On-the-Job Experience in the Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success (GVS&CS) organization.
The program, while challenging, will push you to become the best version of yourself. You'll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications, be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We'll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you've learnt, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential. Thanks to this rigourous training plan, we've earned a strong reputation within our internal sales organization.
Upon graduating from CSAP, you'll transition into a Virtual Account Manager role in GVS&CS where you'll ultimately accelerate your career into more senior sales roles. You'll build strong relationships with existing accounts, working closely with them to understand their business strategy and uncover new business opportunities. You'll partner with Sales Engineers and together you'll position the benefits of our Cisco solutions to your customer, using our market-leading collaboration tools.
Who You'll Work With:
You'll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you'll make longlasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career. As a successful Associate Sales Representative (ASR), you'll learn to discover, build and drive new opportunities with our Cisco partners while collaborating with Cisco engineers to provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers. You'll learn from top experts and coaches in a unique classroom setting where we use our own 'state-of-the-art' collaboration technology. You'll have your own mentor, a CSAP alumn who's been in your shoes and will guide you in your first year. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you'll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career aspirations.
Who You Are:
* Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
* A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
* Willing and able present your ideas in front of an audience.
* View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
* Enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
* Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
What You Need To Be Eligible:
* Graduate by the start date of the program, 30th of July 2019.
* Preferably hold a degree in Business and Management, Finance, Marketing and other related degrees. You will graduate from a bachelor's degree (or higher) with no less than a 2:1 result or equivalent in your country.
* Fluent in English and Dutch/French (preferably in all 3).
* Hold the right to live and work in Belgium, without future company sponsorship required. Student visas and temporary permits obtained on your own will not be acceptable.
* Willing to relocate for 12 months to Amsterdam. Relocation package to trainings hubs will be provided as required.
* Willing to return to Finland - unless otherwise required due to business needs.
Want To Learn More?
Click HERE for more information and sign up for our upcoming information sessions!
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give you smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
#univsalesjobs #Sales #ciscosalesstart @WeAreCisco
Cisco are always looking to identify talented people. If you are reading this posting then we may not have an open job right now, however it is highly likely we will in the future. If you are interested in working for Cisco in this capacity then please submit your details and CV or resume against this requisition so that when a suitable vacancy arises a Cisco representative can contact you directly.
Share Associate Sales Representative - Bachelor/Master (Graduate) (ASR) - Belgium with Facebook Share Associate Sales Representative - Bachelor/Master (Graduate) (ASR) - Belgium with LinkedIn Share Associate Sales Representative - Bachelor/Master (Graduate) (ASR) - Belgium with Twitter Share Associate Sales Representative - Bachelor/Master (Graduate) (ASR) - Belgium with Google+ Share Associate Sales Representative - Bachelor/Master (Graduate) (ASR) - Belgium with a friend via e-mail