IBM Associate Partner Energy and Utilities industry (E&U) BELGIUM in Belgium
IBM Global Business Services - Energy & Utilities Industry
With consultants and professional staff in more than 170 countries around the world, IBM Global Business Services is the world's largest consulting services organization.
Regarding the Utilities industry today, regulatory and market pressures require our clients to improve network reliability, resolve service issues faster and lower costs to serve. But outdated meter systems only have one-way conversations, so essential information is not easily available.
IBM helps its clients implement a smart measuring solution that connects meters directly to their infrastructure. IBM is investing and expanding its Smart Grid, Smart Metering and Analytics solutions capabilities. We are successful in bringing these to our clients and work with them in their transformations.
We offer lead positions in this very exiting environment with significant growth opportunities.
If you are ready for the challenge, want to be part of the team that is expanding IBM's position in the Energy & Utilities industry in The Benelux with the support from IBM's global capabilities, we should talk.
As Associate Partner in our Benelux Energy & Utilities team you will drive our sales and delivery with leading clients and lead our consulting team, primarily aimed at developing our Belgian business.
Your goal is to expand our current position in Metering and Smart Grid and drive new business in Analytics, Asset Management as well as other offerings from IBM's strategic portfolio. You are part of our European Industry team and leverage our global investments, capabilities, Industry solution Labs and our experience with leading clients.
As leader in our Industry you will drive the Smart Grid agenda: Smart Grid Big data Analytics, Demand Response, Balancing, Market models and Decentralized Generation agenda's with our clients. You are a trusted advisor and counterpart at senior level with our clients. Your role starts with opportunity generation and identification, and spans across the whole deal cycle. You hold P&L responsibility for your clients and deals, securing delivery and client satisfaction. Typically you act as member of Steering committees responsible for the successful delivery of your projects. Your role includes managing a team of Consultants, Architects and Project managers.
You are working with colleagues and client staff, where our (and your) role is always based on a realistic commitment to deliver results. You enjoy sharing your experience and knowledge with your team members, thus maximizing the results. Your attitude is innovative, critical and challenging. Collaboration in a global, large and multi-cultural environment is natural to you.
* You have worked in similar roles for 7-10 years with a leading Consultancy or Systems Integrator.
* You have knowledge of the Energy & Utilities Industry and its business processes.
* You gained experience in the field of Smart Grid & Metering covering the full project cycle, preferably in an international environment.
* You will likely have a background as Senior Manager/ Director or Junior Partner in a tier-1 Consulting/SI/IT services company or similar.
* You have a proven track-record in the E&U industry in successfully building new clients, leading delivery, maintaining and leveraging senior level client relationships and leading teams.
* You bring your own C and C-1 network at clients and you are able to leverage these to build and expand our business.
* You possess the combination of analytical, communication and presentation skills essential for a successful leading consultant.
* You are ambitious, enthusiastic and have a strong personality.
* You are proactive, autonomous and able to quickly inspire confidence from both clients and colleagues.
* You are being regarded as a reliable advisor.
* You are fluent in English and Dutch, and ideally fluent in French as well. The role is primarily focused on developing our Belgian business, but we require flexibility to work and travel throughout the Benelux and possibly the Nordics as well, given the territory of the E&U team that you will be part of.
What we offer
IBM is client-dedicated, values-orientated, team led and mentor supported. It is a fast-paced,
stimulating environment - one that never lacks challenges. In addition to a competitive
compensation package, a company car and attractive benefits, in line with your profile and
experience, you are motivated to continuously develop yourself and grow your capabilities and
career. You will always be learning and developing the skills you need to succeed. You become
part of an ambitious and professional team in BeNeLux and Europe, and you will leverage the
benefits of a leading global player.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree
* At least 5 years experience in Leading large Consulting / Systems Integration / ADM engagements
* At least 4 years experience in Commercial track-record and network in Belgian / BeNelux E&U Industry
* At least 4 years experience in E&U Industry eminence
* English: Fluent
* Dutch: Fluent
* French: Fluency strongly preferred
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Fluency in French language
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.