Associate Director, PDMS Project Manager Lead
Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1805697035W
The Associate Director, PDMS Project Manager Lead will:
* Act as a Hybrid role, with direct report responsibility, that is deployed to projects as needed.
* Integrate PDMS PM vision with broad based cross organizational PMO strategy in current cross-departmental processes and organizational structures, including CMC, Commercial, Clinical and Supply Chain
* Liaise with key stakeholders within the PDMS & VPAD, PMO, Finance, JSC organizations. SPOC for supporting PDMS large molecule, small molecule, CSC value streams and functional management.
* Negotiate and communicate with senior leaders (functions & Team based roles) with a focus on PM practices and steady state BRIDG model.
* Proactively translate processes, knowledge, and expertise into specific solutions for individual customers
* Ensuring high quality up-to date V6 plans based upon business rules.
* Provide complementary PM Support for highest priority programs as needed.
* Partner with the Head of PDMS/PD&S PM's and Leadership Team to set strategic direction for the department.
* Direct, Manage and oversee Process Improvement projects
* Foster a proactive that develops junior PM's across the Value Streams(Large & Small Molecules and Vaccines)
* Take accountability for line management of > 6 direct reports including objectives setting, midyear feedback and year reviews.
* Provide career guidance and direction to direct reports through regularly scheduled 1:1 meetings based on own past experience.
* Help mentor other non-direct line report colleagues within and outside the PM group.
* Participate as a member in the People Managers Forum, Year End Review calibration meetings and talent assessment activities as necessary.
* Work with direct reports to conduct the 5 conversations and provide input to individual development plans.
* Foster innovative and knowledge sharing culture across department
* A minimum B.S. degree is required, a MS, MBA, PharmD, PhD degree in a pharmaceutical-related, life sciences, or business subject is preferred.
* 10+ years of industry/business experience including at least 7+years in the pharmaceutical industry is required.
* Experience with CMC development is a must, supervisory experience is an asset.
* A working knowledge of drug development is required. Experience in developing a health authority dossier is a plus
* Professional project management certification (eg, PMP) or degree is preferred.
* Experience required in areas such as manufacturing, active pharmaceutical ingredient, drug product development, CMC regulatory, analytical development, etc.
* Up to 25% global travel may be required.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)