Assistant technical support engineer (gent) (M/V)
Statuut:Bediende | Dag - Voltijds | Interim Job
For our customer, an international company, located in Ghent, we are looking for an Assistant Technical Support Engineer.
Your main responsibilities:
- You work in a team solving technical problems for internal and external customers.
- Your main activity is to assist dealers in your language area with parts queries, electronics and diagnostics. You're in contact with dealers, designers and product engineers.
- You handle the information from the market in such manner that repeated questions and problems from customers can be avoided.
- You need an analytic approach and problem solving mindset.
- You have a technical background (automotive engineering,..) or by experience and interest you have built up a broad technical knowledge.
- You are fluent in English, German and/or French.
- You are able to write, interpret and understand technical documentation.
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills.
- You are willing to work in a shift system.
- You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement.
* Je hebt een zeer goede kennis van het Engels
We offer you a challenging job in an international environment.
Wenst u meer info over deze job?
Neem dan contact op met één van deze kantoren:Gent Office