Date: Mar 15, 2019
Location: Braine L'alleud, Walloon Brabant, BE
UCB, Braine l'Alleud
Nature & Scope
To support the head of department in all activities and to ensure administrative supports to the department.
* To prepare travel arrangements: book flights, ground transportations and hotel accommodation and prepare travel itinerary as complete as possible.
* To carry out practical organization of individuals and staff meetings and also conferences at BPhS & BTS level such as the BTS Sciences Forum and BTS info session : scheduling meetings and videoconferences.
* Launch meeting requests.
* Book meeting rooms and catering. Sending of invitations, follow-up and coordination of attendance of invited people.
* To organize or help to organize - workshop - event - teambuilding, etc.
* To manage the following expenses & budget: the SAP purchase order and invoicing process - filling of accountancy documents, regular contact with accounting department to follow up payment of invoices.
* To prepare all onboarding activities for the newcomers: IT materials, visitor@UCB, contractor invoice management, guidelines and welcome pack to update, GMP initials to give, etc.
* To update of the organizational chart once a month, update of distribution list in Outlook in accordance with the new organization and update the BPhS team staff members list.
* To manage the BTS Hours Log for all BPhS
* To remind EPPM Timecard to complete to the department and send important information relative to.
* To report all important information relative to the business or rules of UCB to the department.
* To ensure administrative supports to the department as office supply, IT requests debug issues with systems dedicated to administrative management, questions,etc.
* To manage Mobile Expense for the Head of department. To schedule medical appointment for the department.
* To update the evacuation list as responsible of evacuation. To order and update business cards for staff members.
* Bachelor degree
* Be trustworthy along with really well organized Be diplomat and have a good team spirit
* Be resilient and have the ability to adapt to change Handle a number of diverse projects and people
* Be motivated, reliable and have a positive attitude Be open and willing to learn
* Be self-confident and self-awareness
* Be open to feedback and proactively seek it
* Fluent written and spoken French and English
* Dedication to providing work of an excellent quality, focusing on attention to details and pro-active tasks completion
* Excellent planning and organizational skills to ensure effective and timely output in an independent way
* Excellent Microsoft office skills and experience in working with ERP's.
Job Segment: Medical, ERP, Administrative Assistant, SAP, Supply, Healthcare, Technology, Administrative, Operations