Artwork & Packaging Technology Operations Coordinator
Date: Jan 11, 2019
Location: Braine L'alleud, Walloon Brabant, BE
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with chronic diseases. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative medicines and solutions to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases of the immune system or of the central nervous system. UCB operates in approximately 40 countries, the company generated revenue of € 4.2 billion in 2016.
To strengthen our Global Labelling and Data Solutions, we are looking to fill the position of an Artwork & Packaging Technology Operations Coordinator.
About the Role
This function is responsible for working in collaboration with the artwork process and system manager, the packaging technology processes manager, the graphical designer operations coordinator and temporary supportive roles in the team.
Nature and Scope
Their scope of activity is:
* all the artworks for all the printed components of the Global Commercial Products managed by the Global Supply Chain.
* the artwork process starting with the change requirement and ending with the implementation in production of the new version of the printed component.
* global artwork process in the global AW system
More specifically, the AW & Packaging technology operations coordinator is responsible for:
* As key stakeholder in the AW process, managing of allocation of technical instructions, identified master data (GTIN, …) with right first time quality and within set timelines.
* Managing technical review of artworks.
* Maintaining the technical data base, ensuring that the technical instructions are implemented correctly on the AW.
* Managing the technical GARFs.
* Managing SAP for the TI fields.
* Stakeholder management for the AW and Packaging operations day-to-day activities;
* Evaluation of change controls, performing technical assessments, in support of artwork process and systems manager/ packaging technology processes manager.
* Ensure the necessary user guides and/or associated instructions are available reflecting the AW and Packaging technology operations activities.
* Ensure training and on the job mentoring for newcomers and/or temporary staff supporting AW and Packaging technology operations activities.
* Maintain the technical data base within UCB, including Technical instructions for all Global UCB and CMO sites;
* Manage the technical GARFs needed to implement a technical request coming from the packaging sites or the printers.
* Ensure that the technical instructions are linked to the AW's.
* Ensure technical assessments are performed in support of artwork activities, change management, etc.
* Run reports and provide KPIs for Packaging technology operations activities.
* Experience requested in packaging and preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Experience in production (packaging).
* Knowledge of SAP, or experience of artwork/masterdata management is a plus.
* Experience in project management.
* Highly computer literate.
* System & process minded.
* Ability to work in a multinational/ multicultural environment.
* Self-starter, ability to work independently.
* Problem solver oriented.
* Strong communication skills.
* Fluent in English (written & spoken).
Job Segment: Operations Manager, ERP, Pharmaceutical, Supply, Operations, Technology, Science