Artificial Intelligence Solution Lead - Architect
Date: Oct 12, 2018
Location: Anderlecht, Brussels, BE
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our global and cross-functional IT Artificial Intelligence team in Anderlecht, Belgium, we are looking for an Artificial Intelligence Solution Lead - Architect to join our team.
Are you an expert in data science, machine learning and AI? Are you passionate about innovation in healthcare? This remarkable blend of talent means you are ready to build the next-generation technologies that will help improve patients' lives.
As an Artificial Intelligence Solution Lead, you like to work in an environment where you can:
* Bring to life artificial intelligence applications with a positive impact for patients, by working in agile teams with data engineers, data scientists, designers as well as business stakeholders across the company.
* Be part of the latest advances in data science, machine learning and deep learning through exploration, prototyping and connecting to open source communities, academia and innovative companies.
As an Artificial Intelligence Solution Lead, you will contribute by:
* Working closely with stakeholders across the company to identify AI opportunities, and then researching methodologies, refining the user needs, architecting a solution, defining experiments and building prototypes.
* Leading the development of innovative AI products in an agile DevOps manner to turn innovative prototypes into robust solutions. You will lead data engineers, data scientists and designers to maximize the impact of the solution.
* Developing novel technology ideas, pushing the boundaries of where artificial intelligence is applied today. You will champion these ideas by showcasing their potential through prototypes and by conveying their business value.
Interested? For this position, you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Solid hands-on experience with the development of AI applications (forecasting, recommendation, prediction, testing, outlier detection, sensor analytics, NLP, deep learning).
* Experience working with data science technologies such as Python, R, Spark, Scala, cloud computing, Docker, GIT, Linux…
* Love to craft elegantly simple solutions to complex problems. An iterative and test-driven mindset.
* Excellent communicator and presenter.
* Effective project management skills. Experience with the scrum methodology is a plus.
* High energy to champion your ideas and thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and startup-like environment; you are creative, perpetually curious and passionate about how different pieces fit together into a coherent solution.
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: Solution Architect, Architecture, Linux, Cloud, Project Manager, Technology, Engineering