Artificial Intelligence Innovation Lead
Date: Sep 5, 2018
Location: 59241, 58838, BE
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our IT Advanced Analytics team in Anderlecht, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Artificial Intelligence Innovation Lead.
Are you passionate about the possibilities offered by artificial intelligence? Can you inspire and bring along stakeholders on an innovation journey? This remarkable blend of talent means that you are skilled to spot and build the next-generation technologies that will help improve patients' lives.
As an Artificial Intelligence Innovation Lead, you like to work in an environment where you can:
* Envision and engage with a variety of stakeholders on cutting-edge technology innovations to address complex business challenges
* Bring to life artificial intelligence applications with a positive impact for patients, by collaborating closely with your team of data scientists, architects, designers, developers and other stakeholders
As an Artificial Intelligence Innovation Lead, you will contribute by:
* Acting as an entrepreneur, championing novel AI application ideas, pushing the boundaries through your vision and ability to translate it into compelling value proposals
* Bringing ideas to the next level by exploring, evaluating and prioritizing AI opportunities based on user needs, behaviors and emotions, business context, technical feasibility and other characteristics
* Organize and manage projects involving data scientists and AI engineers to architect, design and develop smart solutions in an agile manner
Interested? For this position, you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Love to envision and pitch elegantly simple solutions to complex problems
* Solid professional experience in a consulting, pre-sales or service delivery function in a technology based environment
* Well-versed in concepts and approaches of data science and AI
* Excellent communicator and presenter, including the ability to write persuasively
* Effective project management skills (in a consulting / research based environment)
* High energy to champion your ideas and thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and startup-like environment; you are creative, perpetually curious and have a relentless passion for challenging the status quo
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: Consulting, Developer, Project Manager, Technology, Research