Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
* Area of Interest
Sales - Product
* Job Type
* Technology Interest
* Job Id
What You'll Do
Cisco Security delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack.
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
As Security Area Sales Managers at Cisco you will responsible for leading and executing against Sales goals for the EMEA Security Sales organization and will for establishing and maintaining a strong business partnership with senior leaders across the Cisco sales teams, Cross-Architectural Leaders, Channels and Commercial, Services, Marketing and PR, and other related teams.
In this job you will:
* Responsible for Identifying, developing and implementing key initiatives in BeLux that align with EMEAR's GSSO Strategy & Execution Priorities
* Go to Market Sales Model - Leading /coaching teams through transformation with Account Planning/Opportunity Identification, Business Relevant / Customer Value Selling, Business Disciplines, Challenger Sales Strategy
* Financial Performance - Exceeding bookings goal (by geography, architecture and vertical), managing Opex goal, and maintaining forecast accuracy; providing visibility and in depth knowledge into numbers (customer insights, macro/micro trends, consumption models)
* Team Development - Attracting, developing and retaining high performance Account Team talent (career development, coaching, performance management and hiring).
* One Winning Team Engagement and Leading Change - Strategically leading and influencing your own team along with an integrated cross-functional teams including the Customer Value Acceleration Team, Services, Capital, Partners, Advanced Technology teams (Collaboration, Enterprise Networks, Data Center), Marketing, and others.
* Focusing on contributing to the long term success of Cisco's Security and Central Sales organizations by being a collaborative leader amongst your peers. Consistently striving to improve and reinvent yourself.
* Strategically drive Cisco's end-to-end vision for our Global customers, as well as maintain an in-depth understanding of competitive conditions, industry practices, market opportunities, and customer requirements.
* Inclusive of its global responsibilities, this is the one of the largest, most visible, and complex roles within Cisco's sales organization, aligned to the company's #1 priority: Security
* This key leadership role will continue the development of our sales delivery model through the capability development of our highly talented and motivated sales organization.
* Setting a vision and building strategic business decision-making capability to the next level will be a major factor for success in this position.
* The candidate will be expected to motivate, inspire, and continually develop his/her teams and channel partners while taking on new competitors as Cisco continues to gain market share outside its dominating data networking core.
Who You'll Work With
You will join the Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) a highly skilled team of management sales professionals working with Account Managers, Pre-Sales and Technology specialists. You will lead an organization and management team responsible for the various sectors in BeLux
We have nurtured a culture that recognizes our people wins. Be part of the team and help drive the transformation.
Who You Are
* You will bring 5-10 years senior management experience, ideal candidate should possess both sales leadership and cross functional/general management experience
* 8+ years in management roles selling security solutions to senior executives at large accounts
* Demonstrated track record managing significant revenue responsibility and or profit/loss center and overachieving targets to meet stretch goals
* Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally.
* Adept at balancing intense short-term pressures with overall long-term goals.
* Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy
* Excellent communication skills and ability to persuade -- using simple communications that convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way.
* Demonstrated ability to build and lead in a matrix-managed team culture.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we focus on your individual strengths to create best teams. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.