Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
* Area of Interest
Sales - Product
* Job Type
* Technology Interest
* Job Id
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
AppDynamics was acquired by Cisco in 2017 for a record breaking multiple. This acquisition reinforces Cisco's strategic direction and its shift to software-centric solutions, and provides AppDynamics with the resources and support to further accelerate the hyper growth of the business, and the career opportunities for our world-class teams.
About the Role
Join a team of record breakers and progress more than you've ever done before - helping customers transform themselves into digital first companies.
At AppDynamics, our sales team is the heartbeat of the EMEA business. We've grown from 6 people achieving $5m revenue to 250 people delivering $126m in revenue in four years, and we are not slowing down.
With our aggressive growth plans, we are always seeking the top enterprise sales talent to drive our continued growth. We hire only the best - those who strive to push boundaries, to think bigger and act smarter, to face challenges without fear and take every opportunity to hone their craft.
A sales career at AppDynamics is not for everyone. We hire less than 1% of the people who walk through our door. If that doesn't put you off - you might just have what it takes. Some of what's on offer:
* Access to our scientific, leading indicator and metric driven sales methodology which guarantees quota retirement.
* World class education and mentoring from the best in the business. Just to get you started, we budget $37,000 for your first round of new hire onboarding.
* Massive earning potential with uncapped plans and generous kickers for new logos and over achievement.
* Endless career opportunities. We have a culture of promoting from within.
Only apply if:
* You have a great degree from a great university.
* You have a proven track record in enterprise software sales selling a disruptive technology - smashing your field sales quota, quarter on quarter.
* You're ready to think differently, learn, and embrace new methodologies.
* You understand and work to MEDDICC.
* You pipeline generate to break into new tier 1 logos.
* You've great experience selling directly to C level.
* You've experience in running complex sales campaigns from cradle to grave.
* You've had to establish pain and need within customers to find budget for the solutions you've sold.
* You constantly look for solutions to problems, and how to solve business pains.
* You're a natural champion builder and go the extra mile to add real value.
* You're an entrepreneur - you run your patch like a business and know that owning your own pipeline. Generation is fundamental to your success.
* You don't cut corners, even with SFDC hygiene.
* Must be able to do hard things.
We know that the award-winning culture at AppDynamics is something to brag about and as part of our commitment to our employees we also offer a wide ranging benefits package including but not limited to:
* Competitive compensation for your work.
* Generous holiday / vacation policy and additional paid time off available to support volunteering activities.
* Excellent Pension, Insurance and healthcare benefits.
* Maternity & Paternity Support.
* Employee and Family Assistance.
* Participation in Cisco Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Just a Note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.