Analytics Innovation Technical Lead-1805653723W
Analytics Innovation Technical Lead
The Analytics Innovation Technical Lead within the Statistical Programming and Analysis (SP&A) group is an individual contributor responsible for driving technical strategy and implementation to deliver on departmental innovation project commitments. This individual will also be responsible to collaborate effectively with peers, statistical programmers, SP&A leadership and relevant stakeholders to deliver innovative solutions across the department.
This position is accountable for delivering on the technical implementation for one or more innovation projects within the Analytics Innovation Team. This Individual may supervise innovation specialist employees and/or consultants in building strong technical capability within the Analytics Innovation group.
This position requires in-depth understanding of the programming process and analysis functions in combination with expert technical programming capability, to design, develop and deploy robust software solutions of high quality and efficiency.
* Accountable for all technical deliverables on projects.
* Design, develop and implement technical solutions along with development of project implementation plans.
* Develop macros and tools for automation for global departmental use, providing technical support where appropriate.
* Developing supporting documentation and training materials as part of the implementation plan.
* Understands functional process and bridge between technology and process to ensure optimal implementation, as appropriate to support the needs of the business.
* Proactively engage in project team meetings, organize meetings to develop detailed plans and connect with user community to identify areas of opportunity where technical solutions and/or automation may drive a competitive advantage, as it relates to statistical programming and analysis
* Program, and/or oversee programming of, statistical macros, tools and automation.
* Maintain knowledge of industry trends and technologies related to statistical programming and data submissions and apply where appropriate to strengthen functional capability/efficiency.
* Connect across technical groups within J&J to leverage institutional knowledge and solutions.
* Embodies a strong customer focus and belief in J&J Credo values in decision making.
* Functional contacts within IDAR include but are not limited to, statistical programmers, clinical data and analysis standards and departmental leadership
* Functional contacts Janssen (as collaborator or peer) include but are not limited to biostatisticians, EBIS and IT
* External contacts include but are not limited to, external partners, CRO management and vendor liaisons, industry counterparts and working groups.
* Bachelor's Degree and 6+ yrs. relevant experience.
* Expert technical knowledge of SAS Software in a statistical computing environment is required. Knowledge of other statistical software packages and data visualization tools, such as R or Tableau is preferred.
* Experience in Software Development Live cycle (SDLC) process is preferred.
* Working knowledge of programming practices (including tools and processes) and relevant health authority guidelines, such as GCP / ICH requirements, and relevant clinical R&D concepts is required.
* Experience working on cross-functional teams is preferred with demonstrated strong communication skills and experience working within a matrix environment.
* Project management experience is preferred.
* A passion to develop innovative and effective solutions working in a global team environment is required.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)