Analytics & Cognitive Manager for Financial Services Industry
Analytics & Cognitive Manager for Financial Services Industry (190000S1)
Our global network provides strategic guidance and implementation services to help companies manage data from disparate sources and convert it into accurate, actionable information that can support fact-driven decision-making and drive competitive advantage. Our practice addresses the continuum of opportunities in business intelligence, data management, technology, and next-generation analytics and technologies, including big data, cloud, and machine learning.
Our services are delivered by exceptional consulting professionals who are encouraged to share knowledge and insights.
We have strong values that recognize diversity, collaboration and the growth of the individual.
Our market propositions and competencies are centered on the following themes:
* Insight Strategy Services
* Data & Content Management
* Information Delivery & Automation
* Performance Management
* Advanced & managed Analytics
Through our industry-focused approach, we offer tailor-made business solutions. Deloitte's Financial Services Industry (FSI) practice is recognized as a global leader in providing professional consulting services to the financial services industry. Our financial services industry practice is the firm's largest industry practice.
It is also the fastest growing part of our business. Within the Financial Services Industry, we focus on the Banking and Securities, Asset Management and Insurance Sector.
* Develop blueprints for Analytics & Cognitive in the context of regulatory compliance (AML, KYC, Solvency II, BCBS 239, IFRS, GDPR …), risk management or performance management.
* Advise FSI client on how to generate value from their data assets.
* Support the development of implementation roadmaps and business cases.
* Lead assessments of current situation (eg versus regulatory requirements)
Play the role of team lead or project manager for implementation projects (focus on information management, data quality, data integration, reporting and analytics).
* Coach more junior consultants in the team.
* You are a self-starter, with strong soft skill.
* You have good communication skills
* You are able to conduct workshops in a multinational environment
* You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French