Analytical Project Leader
What are your responsibilities?
As Analytical Project Leader, you are in charge to
- Leads analytical activities for the development and qualification of analytical methods for specific projects.
- In collaboration with lab assistants, generates experimental data in the frame of analytical method development, pre-qualification and qualification of analytical methods (mainly HPLC/UPLC), analytical method transfer to other sites and/or QC department, trouble-shooting for running productions, analyses of non GMP products
- Integrates cGMP requirements in analytical development lab and analytical activities
- Provides adequate technical reporting
- Provides technical input for the preparation of regulatory documents
- Provides technical input for new project evaluations
- Prepares power point presentations summarizing analytical outcome for specific projects
- Participates as analytical expert to regular teleconferences and meetings with customers, internal team meetings or meeting with other sites
- Reports to the Head of Process Development & Scale-up
Presentations, UPLC, Dataframe, Pharmaceuticals, VOS, GMP, Process Development, Science, cGMP, Quality Control, Project evaluation, Analytical methods, Productions, Reporting, HPLC, Analytical Lab, Analysis, Biotechnology, Failure Analysis