Analytical Project Leader
Date: May 24, 2019
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative medicines and solutions to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases of the immune system or of the central nervous system. UCB operates in approximately 40 countries, the company generated revenue of € 4.2 billion in 2016.
To strengthen our Analytical Sciences for Pharmaceuticals team, based in our Pharma Sciences hub in Braine l'Alleud, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Analytical Project Leader (APL).
Do you have an agile mind that enjoys being analytical? For UCB, you are an 'agilytical' person. This innovative blend of talent means you are able to swiftly apply forward thinking for the good of patients.
As a UCB 'agilytical' person and Analytical Project Leader (APL) you like to work in an environment where you can:
* Connect with people to build a strong network, both internally and externally;
* Be proactive to ensure that relevant analytical activities are initiated at the right time to meet timelines deliverables;
* Drive the decision making process in a matrix environment;
* Work in autonomy with a problem solving & pragmatic mindset
As a UCB 'agilytical' person and Analytical Project Leader (APL) you will contribute by:
* Defining integrated solutions & plans in the analytical field (e.g. release & testing strategy) for designated chemical development product(s),starting from discovery to Phase 2a/2b
* Implementing those solutions & plans through projects leadership;
* Taking accountability of key analytical deliverables of the corresponding drug substances and drug products (e.g. methods, specifications, stability and regulatory submissions) to support the Pharma Sciences and Technical Operations network and ensure supply continuity for patients;
* Anticipating needs in the analytical field to mitigate risks and create competitive advantages for your product(s).
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Master's Degree (required) with PhD in Analytical Sciences (preferred);
* Expert in the analytical testing field with a strong experience on CMC development strategy for NCE (starting from pre-clinical studies to Phase II)
* Project leadership skills including planning, monitoring, issue resolution, risk mitigation, decision making and reporting;
* Experience in GMP, Regulatory Affairs and Quality applied to analytical ;
* Ability to lead and influence people in a matrix environment;
* Change management skills with a strong sense of accountability & responsibility.
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: Analytics, Law, Project Manager, Supply, Compliance, Management, Legal, Technology, Operations