Analytical Product Owner Associate
Date: Feb 9, 2019
Location: Braine L'alleud, Walloon Brabant, BE
ANALYTICAL PRODUCT OWNER ASSOCIATE
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Corporate Analytical Sciences team (CAS), based in our Technical & Supply Operations (TSO) hub in Braine l'Alleud, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Analytical Product Owner Associate (APO Associate) .
Energetic? Organised? Then at UCB you are known as an 'energanized' person. This specific blend of talent means you are dynamic and methodical in the quest to improve patients' lives.
As a UCB 'energanized' person and Analytical Product Owner Associate (APO Associate) you like to work in an environment where you can:
* Connect with people to develop and maintain interfaces with operations (e.g. QC laboratories);
* Use your project management skills to implement decisions, plans and solutions;
* Show-off your energy and dynamism to evolve in a complex matrix environment;
* Work in autonomy with a problem solving & pragmatic mindset.
As a UCB 'energanized' person and Analytical Product Owner Associate (APO Associate) you will contribute by:
* Providing support and expertise to specific projects led by your team or stakeholders (e.g. implementation of a new regulations, coordination of stability studies to support a process change, …) ;
* Implementing analytical life cycle plans or integrated analytical solutions through project management;
* Being responsible for one or more cross-products activities or business processes (in full or a part of it) within the remit of your department;
* Supporting APOs for operational activities within the remit of the department.
The scope of the position is global within the entire Technical Supply & Operations (TSO) network of UCB. The role is focused on supporting, from an operational and project execution standpoint, the Analytical Product Ownership activities of commercial products, from late phase development (for commercial readiness) to the end of the life cycle of products.
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Master's Degree in Analytical Sciences with industrial experience in the analytical testing field of commercial or late stage (i.e. Phase III) monoclonal antibodies;
* Proven project management skills including planning, monitoring, issue resolution, risk mitigation and reporting;
* Exposure to GMP, Regulatory Affairs and Quality applied to analytical ;
* Fluent in English and French;
* Customer and results oriented.
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: Analytics, Law, Compliance, Supply, Project Manager, Management, Legal, Operations, Technology