Analyst Treasury Exposure Management
Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1805694410W
Are you curious, interested in financial markets, result-driven, enjoy problem solving, and love working with people from all over the world, then treasury can be the ideal opportunity for your career. In addition, it is also important that you can win trust, are ethical in your approach and act with integrity, when making business decisions.
Your new company
Johnson & Johnson, one of the world's largest, most innovative healthcare companies, has a strong presence of its treasury finance organisation based in Belgium (Beerse, near Antwerp). Johnson & Johnson's products span a variety of sectors, including Pharmaceutical (Janssen), Consumer Goods and Medical Devices. Working for Treasury gives you the unique opportunity to gain insight into both the corporate and the banking environment. Johnson & Johnson is a global company in which you will work with people from all over the world on a daily basis, which will give you the opportunity to expand your global mindset. This open culture will provide a steep but challenging learning curve for an enthusiastic new joiner.
Your new team
The Exposure Management Department,
Being part of the FX team managing the J&J worldwide currency position, you will work in a challenging environment. Besides the day to day support on the foreign risk management activities, you will enrich the team by applying your strong analytical skills on the new challenges put to the exposure management environment.
* You conclude foreign exchange and interest rate derivatives within the framework of J&J procedures and policies
* You analyse, assess and report the performance of our financial counterparties.
* You perform ad hoc analysis such as impact assessments on the budget and company results
* You advise the J&J entities, senior management and other domains within treasury on FX related matters
* You assist in the revaluation of the financial instruments (mark-to-market), as well as the analysis and the reporting of the results.
* You are co-responsible for the operation, optimization and the control of the different systems, procedures and techniques all within the respective hedge accounting guidelines.
* You will act as a project team member representing Exposure Management in ongoing and upcoming projects. This entails the gathering of requirements, investigation and analysis, close collaboration with IT, testing, implementation and reporting to management.
You will be business partnering with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis, including:
* Financial counterparties
* J&J entities worldwide
* External and internal audit
* All treasury departments globally
* You have a master degree in Finance or equivalent.
* You are generally interested in financial markets, standard hedging products as well as all aspects of the Front Office.
* You are accurate and have excellent analytical skills; you can handle complex matters.
* You are flexible, act with integrity and are stress resistant.
* You are a self-starter able to take initiatives and open for new challenges.
* You are able to manage your own workload and prioritize.
* You are a team player.
* You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
* You are willing to travel occasionally.
* We are open for international profiles as we are working in a diverse environment connecting with people all over the world.
What is in it for you
* A challenging and interesting career opportunity in one of the biggest, most innovative healthcare companies worldwide.
* Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development. We take your career seriously.
* Opportunity to rotate across several Treasury/Finance departments.
* Connecting to other J&J organisations and networking on corporate events.
* Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth in the finance world.
* Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
* Flexible working hours, home-office, 38+ days off
* Meal vouchers, Hospitalisation insurance, Pension fund
Healthy and active work environment. (free sport activities, in-house fitness, refreshment at the workplace)
* Click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
* If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new challenge, please subscribe to our talent community.
J.C. General Services CVBA (U.S. $) (7552)