Analyst & Technical Integrator Channels Digital
Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Digital and IT
MAR00001811 Requisition #
The business unit Marketing & Sales plays a key role in the fast-changing energy market. It offers tailor-made solutions for each customer, characterized by quality and close support and acts through marketing subsidiaries and partnerships with local operators. They ensure a fresh perspective - not only with regard to the products we supply but also in relation to the way in which we provide them and our relationship with customers generally.
The IS M&S Belux Delivery & Operations organization has as objective, in close collaboration with the other IS M&S Belux teams:
* to design, develop, test and deploy high quality systems in an integrated systems landscape
* to manage the technical operation of these systems within the defined agreements with the customer
Today, at the cutting edge of digital transformation, ENGIE is investing in state-of-the-art information technology and advanced data science to put digital technology at the heart of everything the Group does, and establishing ENGIE as e leading force in the global energy transition.
In this context, the IS M&S Belux Delivery & Operations organization is currently looking for a Technical Integrator Channels Digital (Domain Expert advanced level).
As a Technical Integrator you are responsible for business and technical analysis (with emphasis on technical analysis), while your main responsibility consists of the coordination, integration and validation of requirements and activities within your domain.
You will also contribute to the shaping of the Digital landscape within IS M&S.
Accordingly it will be your job:
* to evaluate the business requirements from a functional and technical perspective in order to assess and document functional and technical feasibility, in order to enable the selection of the best technical solution in the existing architecture and to assure coherence in the solution
* to write the technical specifications according to the standards and guidelines, ensuring the integration with other system components, in order to deliver the expected deliverables within scope, quality, timing, budget and stability and performance constraints
* to convert technical specifications into development specifications, transfer these to the development team and monitor progress and quality of their work in order to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the specifications
* to develop technical (unit and integration) test scenarios and validate the development and configuration work before delivery to the functional analyst in order to ensure the technical completeness and consistency of the deliverables within the integrated application landscape
* to write technical documentation and conduct technical knowledge transfer sessions in order to ensure an up-to-date high level and detailed knowledge on the system set-up within the Delivery and Operations Organization
* to ensure technical support to key users and functional analysts, to take initiative to develop improvements by monitoring recurrent problems, participating in incident and problem management, and by monitoring evolutions within the specific technical domain in order to continuously improve the quality and performance of the solution
* to integrate the different involved parties and external providers, and to align with software architects and other technical analysts regarding technical issues that may affect other application areas in order to manage risks, have issues solved and decisions taken at the appropriate management level
* to spend a limited part of your time to coach and develop colleague IS Technical Analysts & Developers in their technical skills in order to assure the technical capabilities and competences of the Delivery and Operations Organization and the transfer of know-how
* to work closely with the ENGIE Digital skills center to prepare the product and service offers of tomorrow.
ENGIE Electrabel offers you
* a highly competitive salary & fringe benefits package
* a wide range of training & development opportunities
* a priority to internal mobility by first presenting new vacancies to our employees
* a healthy work/life balance is considered as important
* a wide range of formal and informal networks, a.o. due to ENGIE, the worldwide utilities Group we are part of
* you have an IT oriented Master or equivalent with a minimum of five years of experience
* you have a strong analytical and conceptual mind and in depth knowledge of mathematics, data structures and algorithms
* you are interested in technical implementations are willing to stay up to date on Engie internal and external best practices
* you have actively participated as a technical analyst in service and/or project management activities
* you are able to understand energy and services business requirements in order to propose and implement compliant, efficient and stable solutions
* you have an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset, and are willing to contribute to the shaping of the Digital Landscape within IS M&S, in close collaboration with the Engie Digital Skill Center.
* you are customer oriented and result driven
* you are able to work in a structured and autonomous way and to take responsibility
* you are a team player and are flexible in assignment and timing to get the job done
* a first experience with team management is a plus
* you have good oral and written communication skills in English and in Dutch and/or French
* knowledge of the energy market and processes is an asset
Applications developed based on big data platforms with interfaces to several backend systems, including over ESB. SOA architecture knowledge is a must and experience with REST and SOAP services (design, development and test). Affinity with solution design (infrastructure/cloud, applicative), in particular but not limited to big data, IoT and API management including security.
Your HR contact person:
Lindsey De Sutter - +32 2 518 61 47 ou email@example.com
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.