Belgium, Flanders , Antwerp
Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Digital and IT
INT00000310 Requisition #
ENGIE Fabricom is the benchmark in innovative multitechnical facilities and services for the infrastructure, buildings, industry, energy and oil & gas sectors. Its expertise covers a wide range of disciplines, including electricity, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, piping, automation and maintenance. ENGIE Fabricom and its subsidiaries in Belgium and Luxembourg together have 5,400 employees who contribute towards improving energy performance, sustainability and quality of life.
ENGIE Axima, ENGIE Fabricom and ENGIE Cofely (in Belgium and Luxembourg), ENGIE (in the Netherlands) and their subsidiaries together form the Benelux division of ENGIE Services. They operate as separate units, but work together commercially and operationally to meet their customers' needs for multitechnical services as efficiently as possible. Altogether, they have 22,000 employees.
ENGIE Services is a business line of the ENGIE Group, which has some 100,000 employees.
ENGIE Fabricom International Operations is specialized in:
* development and maintenance of off-shore high voltage stations and full off-shore wind farms
* development, maintenance and decommissioning activities in the on- and off-shore Oil & Gas market
* development and maintenance of (large) storage tanks
To follow up and control our projects we make use of different 'in-house' built project management systems, which are engineered, maintained and managed by a special Development Team.
For our Development Team we're looking for an experienced full-time Analyst/Programmer (M/F).
* work in a team, in a forward-looking and innovative way
* self-development by learning, courses and trainings
* analyze, optimize, automate and implement existing or new primary business processes
* setup and maintain technical documentation in an accurate way
* explain and train key-users
* graduate education for Analyst/Programmer at secondary or higher education level
* preferably, an extended knowledge and experience with PowerBuilder and Oracle PL/SQL
* and/or knowledge of object orientated languages like VB, C# and again Oracle PL/SQL
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Nancy Mortier - +32 3 280 09 19
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.