Analyst Global Settlements
Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905715765W
Are you curious, interested in financial markets, result-driven, enjoy problem solving, and love working with people from all over the world, then treasury can be the ideal opportunity for your career. In addition, it is also important that you can win trust, are ethical in your approach and act with integrity, when making business decisions.
Currently, we are looking for an employee (m/w) for the following job:
(Senior) Financial Analyst - Treasury
Your new company
Johnson & Johnson, one of the world's largest, most innovative healthcare companies, has a strong presence of its treasury finance organisation based in Belgium (Beerse, near Antwerp). Johnson & Johnson's products span a variety of sectors, including Pharmaceutical (Janssen), Consumer Goods and Medical Devices. Working for Treasury gives you the unique opportunity to gain insight into both the corporate and the banking environment. Johnson & Johnson is a global company in which you will work with people from all over the world on a daily basis, which will give you the opportunity to expand your global mindset. This open culture will provide a steep but challenging learning curve for an enthusiastic new joiner.
Your new team
Is a department within the GTSC responsible for settling domestic and cross-border supplier payments, employee expense note reimbursements and intercompany transactions on behalf of J&J affiliates worldwide as part of different Global Service initiatives, including:
* Together with the other team members, ensuring daily operational management of Treasury settlement systems, i.e. monitoring of all payment instructions, bank reconciliation and resolution of differences
* Being first point of contact for investigation/resolution of payment related queries/questions/remarks
* Providing reports related to month-end closings
* Identifying continuous improvements and challenging the status quo of Treasury settlement systems, processes and procedures.
* Participating in ad-hoc tasks and transactional projects e.g. supporting rollout of the settlement processes for new companies.
* Taking responsibility on building/maintaining the settlements documentation, like manuals, SOPs, SLAs, …
* Acting in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, audit and other legal requirements related to payments
You will be business partnering with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis, including:
* External banks
* Global Services
* External and internal audit
* Currency exposure, accounting and cash management teams and Treasury Support group
You will provide process and system expertise, with relation to the execution of complex transactions/settlements worldwide (i.e. acquisitions).
What do you need to succeed
* You hold a Master's degree in Economics (Master of Applied Economics, Commercial Engineer, MBA …) or equivalent.
* You have relevant experience in the financial world or financial markets, knowledge of settlement systems and treasury transaction processing can be assets.
* You are a team player and have a global mindset.
* You are accurate and have strong analytical skills.
* You are flexible, eager to learn, highly motivated, hands on and stress resistant.
* You are passionate about taking ownership and about moving on issues and questions towards resolution.
* You can express yourself fluently in English.
* We are open for international profiles as we are working in a diverse environment connecting with people all over the world.
What is in it for you
* A challenging and interesting career opportunity in one of the biggest, most innovative healthcare companies worldwide.
* Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development. We take your career seriously.
* Opportunity to rotate across several Treasury/Finance departments in a short time frame.
* Connecting to other J&J organisations and networking on exclusive corporate events.
* Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth in the finance world.
* Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
* Flexible working hours, home-office, 38+ days off
* Meal vouchers, Hospitalisation insurance, Pension fund
Healthy and active work environment (free sport activities, in-house fitness, refreshment at the workplace).
* Click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
* If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new challenge, please subscribe to our talent community (https://jnjtrm.recsolu.com/external/form/YDjtmR47rCcl2k7e6Ku_tg)
J.C. General Services CVBA (U.S. $) (7552)