Trainees Tax Adviser - International Tax - Alternative Investments (m/f)
The role and responsibilities
Tax is a fast-growing area and this is your opportunity to be at the nerve center of a client's business and gain a privileged insight into how different businesses operate. This is an ideal opportunity to gain solid technical knowledge. The position will give you an excellent exposure to diverse assignments.
* Discover the tax aspects of corporate and fund structures investing in Alternative Investments sector (Real Estate, Private Equity and Infrastructure),
* Get familiarized with Luxembourg and international tax concepts, applied to practical business cases,
* Carry out technical searches in tax law, jurisprudence and doctrine and assist your team in providing a first class service to our clients.
The perfect candidate
* You are in the process of completing a Master's degree that qualifies you as a business law adviser in Economics and/or Tax or Corporate Law,
* You are looking for a traineeship in your final year,
* Rigor and curiosity are keys to success for this role,
* You are fluent in English and French or German (Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage).
Are you ready for the next step?
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.