AGO zoekt voor ONTEX: R&D Junior Developer Femcare (M/V/X)
Ontex is a fast growing international company where people are the most valuable asset. To reinforce our R&D Feminine Hygiene team, we are looking for a product developer based in Eeklo. The focus is on retail brands
product development. You will report directly into the R&D Manager Feminine Hygiene Retail Brands.
This is what you do:
You are a key contact for product development and productivity programs across our producing plants and will play an important role in strengthening the femcare team.
- In alignment with marketing, drive and deliver product innovation in feminine hygiene in the retail brands
- Support the business in product related challenges. Provide solutions and drive them autonomously to realization.
- Deliver yearly cost saving projects to support the overall Ontex productivity program
- Be frequently in contact with producing plants, suppliers, legal team, engineering and marketing
This is who you are:
- Master degree in engineering / product development / natural science
- Dynamic, flexible and open minded team player who can work autonomously in a fast changing environment with changing priorities
- Feels comfortable in reading and interpreting patents
- You had a first working experience in R&D, product development or project management preferably in an international context.
- Good communicational skills.
- Fluency in English is a must (speaking and writing). Knowledge of Dutch / French is an asset
- You are willing to travel (Ontex plants / suppliers / external meetings…)
- Good knowledge of the standard MS Office programs. Knowledge of autocad is a clear advantage.
This is what you get:
- A professional environment ideal for your personal growth and career development
- A fun working atmosphere where team spirit is the real deal
- Exciting and challenging projects with an international scope
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience