Agile Project Manager
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Do you get energy from guiding your team towards success? If the answer is yes, Realdolmen certainly has the challenging job opportunity you are looking for!
As an Agile Project Manager working in our DevOps organization, you ensure that the project goes forward, you identify and remove obstacles for the team. You also monitor project and support risks and clean up blocking issues. You plan the necessary meetings with the client and reports regularly on the progress of project- and support contracts.
Being a real team player, you know what is happening in the team and you help them to organize themselves agile. Helping your team forward is what you do best: you achieve the objectives together with the team!
What are your other responsibilities?
- You coordinate different delivery teams
- You track the progress of the teams and you consult with the parties involved in the projects and support contracts
- You monitor time, budget, scope and quality
- You pro-actively evaluate project and support risks and take the necessary measures.
- You report to management
- You focus on maintaining good relationships with clients and improving the company’s services to keep them satisfied.
- A people manager with excellent communication and motivational skills?
- Experienced in project management and service delivery management ?
- Experienced in leading an agile team?
- Comfortable speaking and writing in Dutch and English?
- Able to define the scope of the project and do you have strong analytical insight?
- Continuously developing yourself to keep up with the latest developments and trends within agile methodologies, project- & service delivery management and IT in general?
- Able to understand technical issues at a higher level? Knowledge of architecture, design, development and testing is required!
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact me (Erik De Romagnoli) on my phone number: 02/801 54 31.