Advanced Analytics Project Lead
Date: Aug 10, 2018
Location: Anderlecht, BE
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Analytics and Reporting team, based in our HQ in Brussels, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Advanced Analytics Project Lead.
Is your strategic aptitude second only to your analytical faculties? You're an 'analytegic' person at UCB. This very special blend of talent means you are accomplished at plotting a course through deep reflection to improve patients' lives.
As a UCB 'analytegic' person and Advanced Analytics Project Lead you like to work in an environment where you can:
* Stimulate novel business thinking and innovation
* Exercise your creative mind
* Drive the development of new innovative ecosystem advanced analytics use cases in close collaboration with PVUs, IT, RWE, Finance teams
* Experiment and draft new solutions where a wide range of new data-sources is required.
As a UCB 'analytegic' person and Advanced Analytics Project Lead you will contribute by:
* Driving the development of new innovative ecosystem advanced analytics use cases in close collaboration with PVUs, IT, RWE, Finance teams
* Setting the agenda and drives the use case pipeline for advanced analytics use cases
* Doing the project management of the defined use cases.
* Running exploration steps to experiment test and try methodologies in R or Python
* Helping to feed the thinking, experimentation process of the 'asset' building
* Collaborating and acting as a credible partner with PVU business analysts, RWE, Market Research, Finance and IT commercial and analytics stakeholders
* Translating business requirements to functionality, with estimates and implementation plans
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* A relevant master's degree
* You have the analytical power and business acumen to derive advanced insights
* 6+ years of experience in data analytics
* 3+ years hands-on experience with programming languages like R, Python
* Work experience as a data scientist with pharma experience is a plus
* Excellent Project management and communication skills
* Eagerness to understand the target disease areas, pharma data landscape and ecosystems
* Excellent cross functional leadership skills
Job Segment: Analytics, Data Analyst, Project Manager, Market Research, Management, Data, Research, Technology, Marketing