Active Directory Systems Administrator (Secret Level/EU Security Clearance)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ's a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our prestigious customers in Brussels we are looking for an Active Directory Systems Administrator
See Ideal Candidate Section
The Ideal Candidate
Education and Experience
* 4 year degree in Computer Science related subject and 10 years experience in IT environment. (In the absence of a degree each candidate will have an additional two years experience per annum of missing higher education)
* 10 years experience using languages such as batch scripts, powershell and python
* 6 years experience with monitoring tools in different IT environments such as SCOM 2007, 2012, Nagios, Zabbix and WhatsUp
* 5 years experience and understanding of ITIL foundational
* 8 years experience in Active Directory replication
* 5 years experience High availability and Disaster Recovery
* 3 years of Cluster Administration
* 3 years of Microsoft SQL server
* 3 years of Good Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
Full details on application.
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service - To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
Serco European Agencies
Salary Salary information available upon application
Job Reference B019/EEAS/4225
Contract Type Fixed term / PAYE
Closing Date 28 February, 2019
Job Category IT Professionals
Location Brussels, Belgium
Date posted 07 January, 2019
* Add to watchlist
* Print this job
* Refer a friend for this job
Your email address
Your friend's email address