Active Directory Administrator - Classified Communications Operation Center
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ's a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our prestigious customers in Brussels we are looking for a CITRIX Administrator
Our client helps the EU's foreign affairs chief and the High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy to carry out the European Union's Common Foreign and Security Policy. This agency was formally launched in 2011 and Serco has supported their Secure Communications Unit since those early days.
Serco, has won the latest contract with the client for the next 7 years and is looking for secured communications specialists to join its active team in the on-going missio. The aim of the Secured NOC team is no less than to become the leader in secured communications for the whole EU.
See Ideal Candidate Section
The Ideal Candidate
Education and Experience
* 4 year degree in Computer Science related subject and 10 years experience in IT environment. (In the absence of a degree each candidate will have an additional two years experience per annum of missing higher education)
* 10 years experience using languages such as batch scripts, powershell and python
* 6 years experience with monitoring tools in different IT environments such as SCOM 2007, 2012, Nagios, Zabbix and WhatsUp
* 5 years experience and understanding of ITIL foundational
* 8 years experience in Active Directory replication
* 5 years experience High availability and Disaster Recovery
* 3 years of Cluster Administration
* 3 years of Microsoft SQL server
* 3 years of Good Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
For your information, if you are selected for this role, we can offer you the following:
A permanent contract with Serco with an interesting salary completed by a superior package of extralegal benefits :
Salaries are paid 13.92 times/year if a full year is completed - as follows:
* Monthly salary 12 times
* Holiday prime paid in June (92% of the salary)
* End year bonus (usually mid-December). To be eligible for the end of year bonus prime workers have to work at least 6 months in the year (pro-rata to the number of months worked).
Monthly net representation allowance
Meal vouchers/worked day
Medical insurance (extendable to your household)
Relocation support (if applicable)
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service - To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
Serco European Agencies
Salary Salary information available upon application
Job Reference B019/EEAS/4225
Contract Type Fixed term / PAYE
Closing Date 31 May, 2019
Job Category IT Professionals
Location Brussels, Belgium
Date posted 07 January, 2019
* Add to watchlist
* Print this job
* Refer a friend for this job
Your email address
Your friend's email address