Randstad has been active in the Netherlands since 1960 and in Belgium since 1965. We started out purely as a temporary employment agency, but have gradually developed more and more activities:
- Randstad Professionals for ICT specialists, engineers, and specialists in life sciences, HR and finance;
- HR services such as payrolling and outplacement;
- Randstad Service Cheques for domestic helps;
In short, Randstad dominates all areas of the employment market.
Randstad in Belgium
- Randstad is Belgium’s biggest private employer.
- Randstad is the market leader in temporary employment, with a market share of 21%.
- Every week, the company provides work for more than 31,000 people and 4,000 domestic helps.
- Randstad has 1,312 permanent employees and 193 branches throughout the country.
- Randstad has seven HR Centers.
- We are contacted by more than 2,000 new candidates every week.
- Randstad’s turnover in Belgium and Luxembourg in 2012 was 946 million euros.
Randstad in the world
Globally, Randstad is one of the largest players in the permanent and temporary employment sector.
- Randstad is the market leader in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, the Iberian peninsula, Poland, India and Canada.
- Randstad also has branches in around forty countries on every continent.
Our headquarters are in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad Holding nv is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam exchange, where Randstad share options are also traded.