Eiffage Benelux, through some 15 subsidiaries, is active in the sectors of construction, civil engineering, real estate development, hydraulic works and environmental activities.
The group employs 2,100 people and its turnover was close to 600 million euros in 2016.
Eiffage Benelux offers its clients in both the public and private sectors a varied range of skills enabling it to carry out the most diverse and prestigious projects.
- All types of construction and civil engineering projects;
- Renovation of buildings and restoration of historic buildings;
- Real estate development: from the acquisition of building land or buildings to be renovated, from the project to the construction until the sale to the end user;
- Hydraulic, river, port and maritime works, both in Belgium and in neighboring countries;
- Environmental activities: industrial cleaning, recycling of building materials and asbestos removal. Eiffage Benelux also operates a Category I landfill;
- Foundations: various special foundation techniques: molded walls, micropiles, tie rods, jet-grouting and soil treatment.
Eiffage Benelux is part of the Eiffage group (www.eiffage.com), one of the European leaders in the field of construction and concessions. The group is strong with the experience of its 63,000 employees and achieved in 2016 a turnover of approximately 14 billion euros on more than 100,000 construction sites.